Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

World's Worst Pick-Up Lines

I don't feel like writing anything so here's something I came across.Am happy to say that though I've had my fair share of bad pickup lines these are new to me-thankfully.

Your eyes meet across a crowded room... the atmosphere is charged with desire... you approach, cool and composed... and knock 'em dead with a line like...

1. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

2. I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

3. You have to tell me your name, because last night in my dreams, I could only call you 'baby'...

4. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock...

5. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

6. At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh? Can I help?"

7. Hi I'm conducting a feel test of how many women have pierced nipples...

8. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come and talk to you...

9. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you...

10. Have you ever played naked leap frog?

Comments:
Oh, I dunno. The first one isn't so bad. I'd just take the money and hook one of my girls up. :P
 
Ohhh I love the Fred Flintstone one! I'm totally impressed :D
 
I wonder out of the the ten of them, what the average pick up rate is!?
 
"Control + C" is to copy and "Ctrl + V" is to paste, right? cause it's almost friday, and i need some ammunition. LOL.

Peace.
 
Some sucktacular lines there, especially the ""voices in my head one.
 
But Abeni as a yout I used to use #7!! It used to work sometimes too!!
 
I doh like none of dem. I not going to drop none of mine, though, cyan take the embarrassment if oonoo make fun of them!
 
LOl,the comments killing me.Cmon,MB what's a laugh amongst friends.One time a man said to me "I want to be your soap".That made me laugh so much
 
Abeni, you should have told him ...your soap wannabe....No problem, its going to be a very cold shower! :-)
 
How many of these have you actually heard Kami?

I'm curious....have you fallen for any?..... don't answer that..... :D
 
I've never heard any of those.
 
yea, this lines suck. complete turn off.
 
number 4 is funny, yaba daba doo!
 
I might be too easy, but #5 is kind of cute!
 
11. Baby are you tired cause you've been running through my mind all day.
12. Are your pants see through cause i can see myself in them
13. I can't seem to find my house. Can you take me to yours?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?