Sunday, August 17, 2008


Happy Bday

Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

29 and counting.

happy birthday
happy birthday!

Happy Birthday gorgeous!!
Happy birthweek an' many happy returns of de day!
Birthday is my fav time of year (other than Xmas).

Personalize 500 more printable magazine cover pics @
(also make graphics with your text, digital photos or live webcam).

Wow. You get birthday wishes from spammers! I wish I was that special :( Happy Birthday nonetheless.
Sorry I am late :( I hope you had a wonderful special day!
Thks y'all
happy bday!
Happy birthday. May you live to see...aww, you know the rest.
And a happy belated to you as well! Next year, we must eat, drink and make merry in a more synsconised fashion. And you are THE most glamourous Nerd ever ; )
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?