Monday, September 25, 2006

 

The trouble with email

It's wise to remember how easily email can be misused, sometimes unintentionally, with serious consequences.

Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife, Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here

Comments:
LOL!!!

That one was real funny. I love it!

I can't seem to stop laughing that one was good!

~Smooches~

still LOL!!!
 
It was prob'ly de 'P.S.' that got her.
 
I heard that one before, but it's still funny everytime I read it!

I think Melody might be right, lol!
 
This is an oldie but goodie!

Also loving the new jam on your blog .... sweeeeettttt!
 
I heard of it before. I thought it was a joke!
 
it's a joke leon:)
 
Queen N,
I think it was her phone number that she passed him (though her name was Bootz so the other alternative works too). That episode almost made me swear of wine for at least a week. What sucks is that they were at a California winery I live in Cali and I drink a tonne of Cali wine - looks like it is back to French and Australian wine for me!
 
Funny Hehehe!!
 
So sad...my life is horrible I am sitting here wishing it was already Sunday...
 
Lawd, I wonda what ole preach was doin to end up down deh..
 
i'd like to comment about your name
your name is from a language in western africa spoken amnong a ethnic nationality found between togo benin and western Nigeria Yoruba is the lanuguage and your name means
we got her from askin
we begged to have her

says something about your
acsentry
jide

jide@bu.edu
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?