Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Am It

Bajan Queen tagged me and here goes.

3 screen names I have:
1. Brownsugar
2. Honey-Molasses
3. That's it.

3 physical things I like about myself:
1.lips (naturally full)
2.hair! (thick and healthy)
3.feet.(the smallness makes buying shoes a joy)

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
1. my eyes (too lazy looking)
2. Stomach
3. Can't think of anything else

3 parts of my heritage:
1. East Indian
2. Carib
3. Black

3 of my everyday essentials:
1.TV
2.Food
3.The Internet

3 of my favorite musicians:
1. Brian Mcknight
2. Elton John
3. Whitney Houston

3 of my favorite songs:
1. Because you loved me.Celine Dion
2. I believe I can Fly.R.Kelly
3. Apologise.Luther Vandross

3 things I want in a relationship:
1. Commitment
2. Honesty
3. Love

3 lies:
1. Am a material girl
2. I love jewellery
3. I miss America

3 of my hobbies right now:
1. blogging
2. reading
3. crotcheting(well am learning it)

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
1. Go away on a vacation
Nothing else comes under the really badly heading.

3 careers I've considered doing:
1. Comp Science
2. microbiology
3. Accounting.

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
1.Italy
2.London
3.Palm Island Resort(in the Grenadines)

3 kid's names I like: *these are all for jokes*
1. La Shanda
2. La Tonisha
3. Shaniqua
Okay,I don't like the ghetto fabulous names.

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy/girl:
1. I cry over movies
2. I love buying shoes
3. I like the odd romance novel

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
Anyone who wants to.Am hoping Grace and Cinefille would:)


Comments:
Stomach!! What stomach gurl! I saw that pic of you and I definitely did not see a stomach!!! Chupse!! **rolling my eyes**

I like your picks for fav songs.
I luv Luther Vandross...may he rest in peace!

The kid names are funny! *smile*

p.s. your eyes are beautiful just the way they are!!

~Smooches~
 
I usually just ignore anyone who tags me but I'm in a good mood so I'll make an exception.
 
It's interesting that your 3 favorite songs aren't by your 3 favorite musicians.
 
LOL! I knew the belly (stomach) would come up as something you didn't like. The belly seems to be a sore point for most of us.
 
I loved the 3's!!!

I'm also laughing at the comments, BajanQueen is too funny!
 
LOL@Bajan Queen.Thing is almost everybody likes my eyes but me.They just don't look alert and bright enuff for my liking,No more comments about the stomach
 
throwing my sympathies @ things you'd like to do now. I'll be on vacation in 4 days :)
 
Grace, as in me? If so, then I'd love to... if not, then I'm terribly hurt :'(
Hehe, just kidding. I loved your answers though, you're awesome!
 
Abeni I posted a comment under the post with your pic.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I forgot to say the Amazing Grace:)
 
Yay! I'll do it tonight! My answers won't be half as interesting as yours... but I'll do my best ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?