Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Golden Globes

Part of the attraction for me is what the stars are wearing on the Red Carpet.So Sunday night me and a friend had some fun critiquing everyone.Anyway,these are a few of the dresses that caught my eye.

Kate Hudson,showing small breasted women that they can carry off a strapless number

Hilary Swank in a simply beautiful dress.

Loved the color of this one

Would somebody please feed Claire Danes!

Jamie Foxx won a Globe for his portrayal of Ray Charles,in the movie Ray.I regret not going to see that movie simply because I was sceptical whether or not Foxx could have pulled it off.I just could not see Wanda(Foxx character on Living Color) as Ray Charles.So I just have to wait for it on tv or rent a tape.Hopefully, he gets an Oscar as well but knowing Hollywood am not holding my breath.Don Cheadle lost out for Hotel Rwanda,another movie that I absolutely must see.

Comments:
Earth-Copper-gold is a great colour, if Swank's gown is anyfing to go by. Yeah, Kami, Claire seems to need some kinda help.
 
Hi Kami,
The highlight for me with these shows is the outfits. Can't say I pay much more attention than that. Wifey always laughs at me that I can see a movie and hear a song I like and have not a clue as to who stars in it or who sings it. I don't know most of the stars but some of those clothes are way out.
 
so how ya gine tell we who look good an aint tell we who look bad?
 
Claire Danes look horrible! But apart from she Diane Keaton and a few others looked bad too
 
I titally missed the show, but wasn't too interested anyhow and since I heard that Joan had given up her gig as E! Fashion police, it just wasn't worth watching.

I'm waiting for the Grammys with Host Big, Bold and Beautiful Queen Latifa. The woman in the lavender dress looks nice and she actually look like she got some meat on her bones. quite unsual for Hollywood
 
Campfyah,Joan was on Tv guide channel and I was alternating between her and Star Jones on NBC.
 
This year they went all out,there weren't many people looking bad(sad,cos i usually LOVE to make fun of them).I especially loved Hilary Swanks look soo simple and elegant,Claire danes does look like a starving man.Some of the men looked good too,loved Sam Jacksons velvet tex,he looked dapper!.
 
Hi, Kami, are yu feelin' a bit better today? Ah just realised that de woman in de light fuchsia or tinted pink (de colour that yu like) is Mariska Hargitay. What a big switch she made from de tomboy Law & Order look to this new Racquel Welch look! All along, ah didn't recognize her 'til it suddenly occurred to mi. Wow!
 
Mel,she amaze all the Red Carpet critics with her nice looking body.They were so accustomed to seeing her in those boyish looking clothes on Law and Order.Btw,she got an Emmy
 
Devin...Orlando Bloom and Mekhi Pffeifer were:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?