Friday, December 17, 2004

 

TGIF

Well it is just not any Friday,it is also end of term.Hooray!As usual my students results do not reflect the time and effort I spent on them but such is life.So now for the Christmas focus.Went to football on Sunday,SVG won Grenada 3/1 in the Digicel Cup.After football was finished I decided to spend a couple minutes browsing through some stores.I was very surprised to see the number of people packing the stores.Some of them even had to close their doors.Imagine it is not yet pay day and the place crammed so and on a Sunday to boot.It is definitely Christmas time!

I can well imagine what next week will look like.Not pretty at all but the business places not going to complain.So I have to decide real quick what am going to get and try to beat the last minute shoppers.That means I have to finish all my shopping by at least Mon the 20th.While am it I better start throwing some hints about what I want.Anything in the clothing or bags line is most welcome as are CD's.I know I am likely to get none of the above but at least I tried.Seriously though anything is welcomed except jewellery because that would most likely just lie around the house.

Anyway,yesterday I went and bought fruits to make some cakes.Yes,I can be domesticated.Now that school's finally out the bad part is the house cleaning.Sigh! So much for domestication.


Comments:
Happy bakin', Kami, 'cause that's what I'll be doin' too--there's a lot to be said for domestication. Anyway, enjoy your shoppin, although that might be a challenge wif de last-minute crowd.
 
I gine blame ya for the students results though :-)
 
I better quit,ent:)
 
So do you make a Jamaican fruit cake?
 
Yup,I make fruit cakes and it quite similar to whatI had in JA.
 
A woman who doesn't want jewellery! Muy interesante!!!

Mad Bull
 
MB..Am not fond of jewellery at all
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?