Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Idle chatter

Today is one of those days when I have a lot to say but I would rather not say anything. At least I do not want to say it here. I could talk about how my work week was filled and how much my head hurt this week. Thankfully no migraines. I could talk about how the ICC tourney has been surprising but I don't feel like talking any thing cricket. I could tell you all that I made some enemies this week but I don't think any of my readers interested in hearing that.

What I want to talk about though is that there is a possibilty I can be an auntie. I am loving it if only for one reason...my brother is pissed at me cos am thrilled. Apparently am traitorous to not have the same feelings like him..lol. So I told him to hang up and let us restart the conversation and give me an opportunity to give the required responses. Needless to say he did hang up. Should his fears/nightmare become real there are more laughs around the corner for me. Seeing my mother's reaction will be priceless(grandmother is like a stake in a vampire heart) So am the only happy camper here, its rare and did I say how much am loving the moment?

Tomorrow I will console my bro but tonight I must laugh and yeah I will hope for his sake that he not going to be a daddy. But I want to be an auntie:)

Comments:
If ya want children guhlong an get ya own. I feel ya brother fear and worry.
 
I expect you to.Can't wait to share your fear:)
 
I doan think I gine be so worried when it does happen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?