Friday, September 10, 2004

 

I am Woman

And believe me at times like these its a burden that I absolutely hate. Why is it that women and blood have to be so intimately linked? All because Miss Eve had to go eat an apple I have to pay for her sins. Oh yeah something about that is so fair, right? In my next life am coming back as a boy where life is so much easier.Ok, I not so sure about that because being woman does have some nice rewards but at least I can dream about life as another gender.

Comments:
LAWD gyul yuh can't wait to have your very own jimmy to choke eh?!?!? This penis envy thing is fuh real dred!!!

Also, could you elabourate on this "women and blood being intimately linked"?

Dr. Snoop
 
Do I have to tell you everything? For starters women bleed every mth for at least 3 days and childbirth is more blood .
 
what blasted nastiness is dis????
 
Dont expect that being a guy would be any easier. Rather I think in West, it is easier if you are a pretty girl. No offence. But, guys have to work real hard to be in a stable place. Girls can sometimes get easy beacause guys act stupid at times
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?